Visit the official Organizer website to ensure the accuracy of the event
|Category:||Power & Energy, Alternative Energy|
|Organizer:||Centre for Management Technology|
|Exhibition center:||Tokyo Marriott Hotel|
Hotels search near to Tokyo Marriott Hotel
If you are planning business trip by yourself to Biomass Pellets Trade & Power 2023, we recommend to use convenient hotels search hotels search near Exhibition center. Using an interactive map, you can quickly find the location of hotels, compare prices and make an order on booking.com.
Overview interest facts - Biomass Pellets Trade & Power 2023
CMT’s 12th annual Biomass Pellets Trade & Power conference and exhibition returns to Marriott Shinagawa (Tokyo) this July as hybrid event. Join us at the largest gathering of biomass producers, including wood pellet, wood chip, palm kernel shell and etc, traders, utilities, independent power producers (IPPs) in Asia.
The 2022 event will be a 2 full days’ conference agenda on key and emerging issues, with keynotes, updates on supply and demand markets, panel discussions; and not to be missed, over 8 hours of in-person networking time with stakeholders from across the value chain, and visit the exhibitors.
Overview of exhibitors / visitors - Biomass Pellets Trade & Power 2023
Highlights of the Agenda
- Japan & South Korea Biomass Market – How has Demand Evolved?
- Global Biomass Trade & Asia’s Influence
- Utilities & IPPs Perspective on Project & Biomass Fuel Procurements
- Role of Biomass in the Net-Zero Economy - Opportunities & Challenges of Biomass Carbon Capture & Storage
- Wood Pellets Supply & Producers Perspective – Meeting Demand Expectations from Europe & Asia
- Biomass Shipping & Dry Bulk Freight Markets
- Palm Kernel Shells & Wood Chip Supplies & Export to Japan
- Promising Updates on Black Pellets & Japan's Appetite
- Sustainability Development for Wood Pellets & PKS
Find airticket to Biomass Pellets Trade & Power 2023
One way Round trip
Powered by Kiwi.com