HED (Hedge Fund, ETF and Derivatives) Conference is a grand event organized by FinFo Global for asset management industry, which is focused on equity and quantitative strategies, wealth and asset management, cross-border investment, fund distribution and operation. It has been successfully running through 12 editions since 2014, attracting nearly 700 speakers and over 4000 participants from financial institutions and business-related institutions such as banks, asset management, parent funds, public offering funds, private equity funds, securities brokers, futures, wealth management, exchanges, family offices, family trusts, investment consulting, fintech, consulting, etc.
In 2021, many economies recovered strongly and usher in record growth rates. As we are entering the third year of COVID-19, economic development will gradually return to normal. What will the economy look like in the post-epidemic era? Global inflationary pressures and monetary policy may also trigger foreign capital outflows, affecting the entire A-share market. In the volatile market, how to seize opportunities in the global market and gain insight into the new economy and new track will become the primary goal of financial institutions.
In order to deeply exchange the direction and strategy of asset allocation of major categories, FinFo Global will hold the "13th HED Conference" on 20th April in Shanghai, China. The conference will be designed with one main conference and three closed-door seminars. There would be over 300 delegates amongst the government, associations, banks, securities companies, futures, asset management institutions, public offerings, private equity funds, asset management technology and other institutions, focusing on topics such as quantitative, fixed income investment, FOF, bonds, asset management technology, etc., discuss the open era of large asset management, various asset management Institutional new development.
AM——Global Opportunities and Asset Allocation；
PM——Index and Quantitative Investment
Close-Door Seminar （PM）：
A：Securities Investment Trust Strategic Layout （Main Delegates：20 Key Person from Trust (Equity Investment Department, Head of TOF, Securities Investment Department)；
B：Fund of Funds Dynamic Asset Allocation （Main Delegates：20 Key Person from Mutual Fund and Private Fund (Head of FOF Products, CIO, General Manager)；
C：Hybrid Fund Asset Allocation （Main Delegates：20 Key Person from Insurance, Bank, Mutual Fund (Head of Fixed Income, Vice President)；
- lAsset Allocation Strategy under Geopolitics, Epidemic and Inflation
- lChina's Stock Market Outlook from the Perspective of the World's Top Asset Management
- lEmbrace Impact Investing: Long-Term Investing, Value Investing, Socially Responsible Investing
- lThe Development and Trend of ESG Investment under the Carbon Neutrality Target
- lAsset Allocation in Changing Situations: Fixed Income, Stocks and Bonds, Futures Derivatives
- lQuantitative Index Growth in Divided and Rotating Markets
- lApplication of Index Products in Asset Allocation
- lSmart Beta in Quantitative Investing
- lQuantitative Funds Spring up, Public Offerings Enter the Market for Change
- lIndex Investment Opportunities in the Context of Carbon Neutrality
- lTransformation and Development of Trust Industry in the New Era for Asset Management
- lNew Trend of Trust Assets Allocation: Development Opportunities and Trends of TOF Products
- lThink about TOF Business from Multiple Dimensions such as Investment, Risk Control, Products, Funds, and Channels
- lHow to Determine the Underlying Assets for Evaluation and Screening of Standard Portfolios
- lThe Scale of Private Funds’FOF Continues to Grow, How to Exert the Value of Allocation
- lPublic Offering of FOF Continues to Innovate, and FOF-LOF Products are Successively Unveiled
- lFOF Dynamic Asset Allocation and Risk Management
- lIn the Era of Structured Investment, FOF Investment Strategy Discussion
- lHybrid Fund Strategy Outlook for 2022
- lHybrid Fund Alternative Financial Products?
- lHow to Correctly Grasp Bond Assets and Equity Assets to Achieve Risk and Return Rebalancing
- lPrevent Hybrid Fund Bring Negative Alpha
More information here on the event page