The online platform is available for construction professionals anywhere in the world so join us online today and start reconnecting with the industry, find new products, schedule meetings instantly with AI matchmaking, and learn from experts at our online CPD Talks.
Register and get online now →
The upcoming online sessions include (GST time):
- 25 August, 2pm: Architecture & Design Talks: The future of workplace: A hybrid and connected experience, Tim Martin Managing Director and Principal, Gensler
- 31 August, 2pm: Project Management Talks: Future impact of innovation in the construction industry - focus on 4th industrial revolution, Aref Bou Alwan, Group Manager Digital Transformation, CCC (Member, Project Management Institute)
- 31 August, 3:30pm: Concrete Talks: Sustainability and the ACI Building Code: Plans for the 2025 Edition of ACI 318, Andrew W. Taylor, Chair, American Concrete Institute 318 Building Code Committee
- 1 September, 2pm: HVAC Talks: Intro to ASHRAE 62.1: IAQ optimisation and controls, Hassan Younes, Co - CEO & Founder, grfn, ASHRAE Trainer, ASHRAE Falcon Chapter
- 1 September, 3pm: Architecture & Design Talks: Advocating for natural stone and global initiatives in North America: A perspective from the Natural Stone Institute, Jim Hieb, CEO, Natural Stone Institute and Michael Picco, President and Founder, PICCO Engineering
- 6 September, 3pm: Project Management Talks: Powering the project economy & the future of construction projects, Pablo Lledó, Director, Project Management Institute
- 6 September, 3pm: Solar Talks: Update on trends for the Solar Industry, Dave Turner, Director, ABIQ
Register now and let’s connect, network, learn and do business online, until we meet in person next month.